Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vacation to Utah!!!!





We just got back from a very short vacation but much needed one. We initially went to spend time with family and go to Lagoon. Well, the family thing worked out great but when we got our family pictures taken, we found out that Lagoon was closed during the week and was only open on the weekends!!! AWWW MAN! We were so bummed! We ended up just having the day to ourselves and me and Brandon went to lunch together, Hailey was with Grandma Birt, went to a movie, and went to mini golf. It was a nice substitue but we hope to go to Lagoon next year!






The Birt Family!




Ewww!!! She puked everywhere!



Ewww!!! It's all over me!


Driving in the car with Blue!



Look Mom...I'm driving...well, kinda!



Hailey and Daddy riding a motorcycle!



Great Grandpa Birt and Hailey...ya I think my baby is racist! Oh no!!! Hopefully she'll grow out of it.

1 comment:

  1. omigosh! your mom hasn't even aged a bit. i can't believe how grown up your sisters and brother are.

    its like when i visit home and see little kids that i remember as toddlers. it makes me feel so old. ugh!

    ReplyDelete