Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Wonderful Moments Kids Give You!

I love when Hailey smiles at me! It makes my day...especially when she laughs...but how could you ever be mad at this face?
She has made our lives so wonderful and I'm so exciting to see her grow everyday! She is such a blessing! It's amazing how fast she had her dad wrapped around her little finger! Haha!

She's already trying to grow up too fast! She tries to hold herself up! It's crazy but so exciting at the same time!


It's definitely a bittersweet moment!


She already grabs for her toys and tries to put them in her mouth. Well, not just toys...everything! AHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. What the heck? I never knew you had a blog...I LOVE all pictures, looks like you had a fun time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog??!! I just found it on Tanille's. It is cute. Hailey looks like she is such an alert, happy little baby! SHe is really cute.
    I can't believe she is already standing....they grow way too fast don't they.

    ReplyDelete